We respectfully and safely transport the deceased with our own special transport:
- the car has German certified refrigeration equipment, which maintains the optimal temperature during transportation, analogous to the storage conditions of the mortuary refrigerator – about 5 degrees Celsius;
- we transport the deceased in a high-quality double galvanized coffin. It is a specialized coffin made for transportation, that meets international requirements for the repatriation of corpses: the inner coffin is galvanized, tightly closed, the deceased is transported in it, and the outer coffin is wooden;
- the car is equipped with a durable, stainless steel fastening system for safe transportation of deceased;
- two experienced drivers will bring your loved home within 48 hours;
- After transportation, we will bring your loved one according given address. You don’t have to pay for a transportation coffin;
- If deceased is cremated, the ashes are transported in an urn. Before cremation, we transport the deceased in a galvanized coffin, special transport with low temperature conditions.
We have a team with many years of experience in this field, which will take care of:
- preparation of all documents necessary for the transportation of the remains;
- contact all responsible authorities abroad instead of you (contact the police, forensic experts, obtain a court permit, obtain a death certificate, arrange all other permits);
- prepare documents for state support, transportation of the remains, receive and provide all possible assistance and consultations;
- the team members speak Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, English, German;
- we cooperate with reliable partners in Great Britain, Germany, France, Spain, Italy.